Mowing What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ?

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #1  

Joe A

Tractor
John Deere 3320,x758 54 deck
I have a like new 72" mmm mower like new worth it's not a drive over deck.I bought new in 2008 for my 3320 and it's been sitting my garage for while taking up to much room so time to get rid of it.I even coated the underside with por-15 to keep it from rusting.

Last edited:
   / What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #2  
$$$ makes a difference if you are including all the mounting brackets, hydraulic lift kit & hoses. Couple of the brackets are different for O/S or CAB.

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #3  
I paid $1900 for my 72" on my 3320 a couple of years ago. I bought it used but like new ( demo ) with all the brackets and mounting hardware from a JD dealer. If that helps.

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #4  
they are on ebay from 500 to 2000 I have put mine on from time to time at 500 and no buyers I have a 60 and a 72 4100 to 4700 and lift brackets the problem is your tractor needs a couple things which are expensive if not equipted when new a mid pto and the hydrolics scv to hook lift up to almost best to keep it till you want to sell the tractor

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #5  
I bought a used( demo deck) from a local dealer with no attachment hardware for $750.

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #6  
I would pay $1300 or possibly more if all mounting hardware and brackets included. I have 3520 cab. Send me a message and let me know your location

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #7  
I would pay $1300 or possibly more if all mounting hardware and brackets included. I have 3520 cab. Send me a message and let me know your location

If mounting from O/S to CAB you may need Bracket LVA14927 for $170 + or -.

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #8  
yooper68 I just saw your PM to me and I just sent you a PM back. Let me know if you are still interested

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ? #9  
Nuru - just sent you a PM. I am still looking for mmm. The used ones on dealers lots are very questionable if they have proper mounting hardware. Many of the salesmen tell me their decks use the 3 point arms to raise and lower the decks. I dont want that

/ What's a 72" mmm mower worth like new I have to sell ?
I still have this deck I have not been on here since I posted the question what should I sell it for.