Online parts Ordering

/ Online parts Ordering #1  

kcflhrc

Veteran Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 3032E
Has anyone found a good online discounted JD parts site to order from? I'm talking about Genuine JD parts for your tractor. Whether it be headlights, turn signals, gauges etc.

Thanks

/ Online parts Ordering #2  
I just ordered the filter pack for my 3520 from Green Farm Parts. They had the best price I could find and it shipped out the same day I ordered, which was surprising. Arrived and was exactly what I expected with all genuine Deere filters. Just did the whole filter change yesterday on the tractor actually while we had a break in the weather.

/ Online parts Ordering
Thanks Jeffster, I will check them out. Also found this place that has good prices too, Hardware Store | Lancaster, PA | Bombergers They have some stuff on Ebay too, where I found the hood for my 3032E, Don't ask, long story.

/ Online parts Ordering #4  
I often go between greenfarmparts.com and greenpartstore.com and figure out whichever is cheapest with the best shipping rate. yesterdaystractor.com occasionally has older stuff I need as well.

/ Online parts Ordering #5  
FWIW, after I figure in shipping, most of the net based sellers are similar in price to visiting my local Deere shop. I use the jdparts.com ordering system which then delivers it to the store with no shipping charge. I pay when I pick it up in a few days. Works pretty well when you get down to it.

For odd NOS stuff, eBay rarely gets beat.

/ Online parts Ordering #6  
There is a discount 5-10% (I think) for ordering on line and picking up at the dealer vs. walking up to the dealer counter and buying them. Still not cheap. At least that's how it works at my local dealer.

/ Online parts Ordering #7  
Yeah the two dealers I buy from are very expensive if you buy straight from the counter. As an example, they were just shy of $200 for the 3520 filter pack. I got it from Green Farm Parts for $155.18 minus the 3% online order discount (-$4.66) and zero shipping. Total out the door was $150.52. I can't complain about that at all. However, I needed another 5 gallons of Low Vis Hygard so I picked that up at the dealer and of course it was ridiculous (around $84).

/ Online parts Ordering
I was in particular looking for a replacement hood for my 3032e. Dealer was at $360, bought it online for $300 plus $25 shipping. Saved about $65 once you figure in tax at the dealer. The decals are ridiculous, $31.50 each, OUCH. Guess you gotta pay to play.

/ Online parts Ordering #9  
There is a discount 5-10% (I think) for ordering on line and picking up at the dealer vs. walking up to the dealer counter and buying them. Still not cheap. At least that's how it works at my local dealer.

I've noticed a discount when I order stuff as well. Makes sense since they don't have to work to get the purchase. Need to order a few minor things for my 855 next week.