36 inch bucket

/ 36 inch bucket #1  

Eddy g

Tractor
jd
Have Jd 110 tlb with18 inch bucket.Would like 36 inch bucket that i could widen to 39 inch for my grave digging side job. Did they make them for the 110? mine has quick attach bucket. Need to dig full width of grave.

/ 36 inch bucket #2  
Also dig graves have a 4720 with a 485 hoe bought a bucket made for graves it's called a bell hole bucket or a cemetery bucket it gives a nice vertical wall and a flat bottom no getting in the hole it makes a nice neat grave

/ 36 inch bucket
Do you think i could get one for my 110

/ 36 inch bucket #4  
Does the 110 use a proprietary mount? Google bell hole bucket or cemetery bucket, you'll find numerous hits. Seems they go out to 36".

/ 36 inch bucket #5  
I don't know what's out there or what is offered in the way of specialty buckets, but a 39" seems a bit big for a 110 to run. But anything can be made/modified.

/ 36 inch bucket #6  
Your gonna lose productivity with that size bucket if you found one. Stick with the bucket you have. You would dig 2 graves with an 18 inch bucket by the time you got finished with one with a 39 inch bucket. The only thing you will be able to heap is topsoil with that bucket. Once you get to virgin fill, you wont be digging anything. You will be exceeding the weight and power of that machine for the bucket to cut through anything

/ 36 inch bucket #9  
That looks no bigger than a 24" bucket to me.

you are right..... It looks like I made a mistake, he is using the 24'' bucket. thanks LD1 for bring that to my attention

/ 36 inch bucket #10  
Yes u can get a bucket for the 110 not sure the 110and the 27 & 35 mini share the same bucket set up so should have more options. The bucket I use is 36" wide with no issues cut off the outside tooth shanks and twisted them out to give a 38" width a little extra tooth ware but teeth are fairly cheap for theses buckets it is well worth the money for, the bucket it saves so much time.