5115M delivery

/ 5115M delivery #1  

Blade Breaker

Gold Member
Tractor
5115M, 825I S.E., 1445 S2, F932, M, H, 8N,
It showed up Friday night at 5:30. Driver stayed late to deliver it because it was supposed to rain the next day. I really appreciated that! Have a huge pile of dirt and clay left over from our construction project. Started out moving that and filling in low spots around the farm. Wow this thing will move dirt much better that I expected. Rear blade is very strong. Scrapes packed gravel off the driveway easily. Very happy, no complaints! !

Attachments

• DSC00646.jpg
    DSC00646.jpg
    805.4 KB · Views: 300
   / 5115M delivery #2  
Man that's a nice tractor for sure.:thumbsup:

/ 5115M delivery #3  
I have to agree ,one very nice looking tractor . I sure like the looks of that rig they haulded it with too .

/ 5115M delivery #4  
Seems Cabs are in now! Nice machine.

/ 5115M delivery #5  
Seems Cabs are in now! Nice machine.

Yeah, I've never even seen a tractor that size without a cab anywhere around here it would have to be a special order.

/ 5115M delivery #6  
Yeah, I've never even seen a tractor that size without a cab anywhere around here it would have to be a special order.

What I meant was seems everyone is buying Cabs regardless of size. How is that??

/ 5115M delivery #8  
What I meant was seems everyone is buying Cabs regardless of size. How is that??

Sorry, went over my head. Just a casual observation; may be a regional thing, in my area at least more CUTS are open station than cab and new UT and up are cabbed, no intent to stir things up.

/ 5115M delivery #9  
Sorry, went over my head. Just a casual observation; may be a regional thing, in my area at least more CUTS are open station than cab and new UT and up are cabbed, no intent to stir things up.

None taken,Isn't a Cab a option? My take on TBNers buying seems to favor Cabs lately regardless of size. Including my Brother.

/ 5115M delivery #10  
None taken,Isn't a Cab a option? My take on TBNers buying seems to favor Cabs lately regardless of size. Including my Brother.

I had to check, but an open station is available on the OP tractor, I just never see any on the lots that size without a cab.

Buying cabs seem to be more prevalent on TBN in the past. It may be because we are all getting older, more disposable income etc., just don't know. As I've mentioned more times than people care to hear, but my ideal setup for years was a combination, I jut can't run an open station anymore. My father in law went to cab tractors too as he got older with more health problems.

I'm old enough to remember when cab Ag tractors were an oddity and when you got off after disking up burned what field stubble, you were black from head to toe. On any day we ran tractors growing up, we left our clothes on the steps before entering the house.