3-Point Hitch Quick hitch dilemma

/ Quick hitch dilemma #1  

Noeta

Tractor
JD 5055E cab
Have a new JD 5055E cab, which I love. It has cat 2 3 pt. hitch, my implements are cat 1 -- MX6 cutter and GM3072 mower. I want to install a quick hitch to make life easier. The dilemma then is that the cat 2 quick hitch is too wide for the cutter and mower. So have to build out the pins to get the extra 5in. width. Or somehow fit the cat 2 arms into a cat 1 quick hitch that would fit the implements as is. The dealer says that won't work with the Deere iMatch. But using a cat 1 quick hitch would seem to be the right direction, since any future implements will be cat 1 as well. Any suggestions?

/ Quick hitch dilemma #2  
Try to find a discontinued Priefert hitch somewhere before they are all sold out. They adjust from Cat 1 to Cat 2.

Priefert Quick Attach

Bruce

/ Quick hitch dilemma #3  
A Cat l QH will definitely fit on a Cat ll 3 pt hitch using the correct bushings. I know nothing about I-match hitches.

/ Quick hitch dilemma #4  
Ditto. I would use the cat I hitch and the bushings.

Or get cat II implements to match your tractor. Especially if any ground engaging implements are in your future.

/ Quick hitch dilemma #5  
Just went thorough same thing and wound up with the Pat's Easy Change Cat 2 hitch. If doing it over again I would have purchased the Cat 2 to Cat 1 PEC hitch.

/ Quick hitch dilemma #6  
I have a 5075e, and I use a cat 1 quick hitch with bushings for all my cat 1 attachments. It works great! I also use the cat 1 quick hitch with my MX-8 which is a cat 2 implement.

/ Quick hitch dilemma
RESOLUTION: went back to dealer and tried the cat 1 QH "iMatch" on a similar tractor with cat 2 lift arms; always best to have proof that something will fit while on the dealer's lot instead of trying at home, 30 miles away. In any case, the cat 2 lift arm ends fit into the cat 1 QH no problem, but the required cat1/cat2 bushings do not fit--too wide. Mechanic told me that his solution has been to grind off approx. 1/4 in. from bushings so that they will fit in the channel. Did that at no cost and now everything is working well. Thanks to all for your helpful suggestions and comments.

/ Quick hitch dilemma #9  
I have a 5055e Cab also and I am using a Cat1 land pride quick hitch.