Looking for opinions on the 62d drive over deck and 3 bag material collection system

/ Looking for opinions on the 62d drive over deck and 3 bag material collection system #1  

tomd999

Platinum Member
Tractor
'10 3320 cab
Hiya,

I'm looking at a used 2520 with a 62D drive-over deck with a powerflow and 3 bag material collection system. The unit appears in good condition with low hours for the year so I'm looking to see if anyone here as a similar setup and can comment on it's cut quality and vacuum action with both grass and fallen leaves in the fall.

Thanks,

Tom

/ Looking for opinions on the 62d drive over deck and 3 bag material collection system #2  
Since no one with this specific set up has answered you I will take a stab at it. I have the MC 519 cart with the same blower and the vacuum is very good. I had a two bag set up prior to this and the bags would fill up too fast imo. Having the cart with 19 bushel capacity is much better.

/ Looking for opinions on the 62d drive over deck and 3 bag material collection system #3  
I can tell you the 62D cut quality is very good but I don't have the collection system, I just mulch.