First John Deere

/ First John Deere #11  
I had a/c issues on my 5083 when I bought it new. Anyway, hope you like your new tractor

/ First John Deere
I had a/c issues on my 5083 when I bought it new. Anyway, hope you like your new tractor

Did you get it fixed?.. What was wrong with it? Was it difficult to diagnose?

/ First John Deere #13  
I got my dealer to check it out when they put my fel on. The issue with mine was that it had dye in the coolant, but ag-pro mershon said that was a rate problem

/ First John Deere #14  
I too would not want DPF, or be among the first to endure teething problems.
How far away was it? Delivery is based on distance. I paid $900 to have my 6415 delivered about 500 miles.

/ First John Deere
I paid an individual $4.00/ loaded mile and it was about 117 miles..

What is fel?

/ First John Deere #16  
fel =front end loader

/ First John Deere #17  
Did I pay too much? Has anyone here owned one or a similar model and how well have you been pleased..Thanks

Asking if you paid too much after the deal is done is never a good thing...don't second guess yourself or invite others to second guess your decision. There's no going back on that decision and no use giving yourself any grief, warranted or not...

/ First John Deere #18  
You will be happier without DPF. When it clogs up it can get expensive fast.
You did ok on your haul rate.

/ First John Deere #19  
I am also very reluctant about paying for a dpf that I don't want and may impact long term reliability. I am trying to choose between a jd 3032e and a kubota b2650; I'm leaning towards the smaller less powerful Kubota because of the simpler and percieved more reliable emission system.

/ First John Deere #20  
I was first looking at the Kubota before I got my 2014 5065E. I would say your instinct on the DPF is right and I hated how the Kubotas implemented it. They were ahead of JD in the Tier IV stuff as far as I know. A few of the Kubota dealers were hoarding some of older 7040s because it didn't have the setup.