Loader JD955/70 loader

/ JD955/70 loader #1  

LFH8541

Tractor
JD 955
I took my model 70 loader off so I could replace my water pump. came off like a breeze, so simple. I replaced it today and hooked up the hoses as I thought it was,

nope I am wrong. Can anyone tell me the right configuration. I have green, yellow, silver, and unmarked. Help

/ JD955/70 loader #2  
Unmarked is black.
Put black and green to lift the loader, and yellow and silver to the bucket curl.

/ JD955/70 loader
Thank!!! I switched green and black and everything works just fine. I'm going to put colored wire ties on so this wont happen again, I've decided I like mowing
without the loader on. Thanks again.

/ JD955/70 loader #4  
I have zip ties on each hose equating to whatever number it is.

If I had a quick attach bucket, I might leave the loader on while mowing. Since I don't, I almost always take it off. Much easier to maneuver around trees and such. Or between them when using the 4ft rotary.

/ JD955/70 loader #6  
The zip tie trick is nice. Especially once I figured out the ports on the tractor are numbered 1-4 from left to right. I was taking the loader off to mow but now that I've converted to SSQA I find it easier to just drop the bucket. Still not as nice as removing the loader of course.

/ JD955/70 loader #7  
The zip tie trick is nice. Especially once I figured out the ports on the tractor are numbered 1-4 from left to right. I was taking the loader off to mow but now that I've converted to SSQA I find it easier to just drop the bucket. Still not as nice as removing the loader of course.

I'm not sure which I'll do once I get a SSQA. I think I'll try it both ways and go from there. Since my mower is a 72" MMM, attaching/removing it is harder than mounting the loader.