Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements

/ Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements
If that somehow is a sutable replacement bucket or a new part number, it may be better than going with Amerequip, as I am not sure of shipping costs or wait times.
mechanos, how did you come up with that part number? I use dowdatractor for my parts diagrams/numbers, and allgreenparts for pricing.

/ Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements #32  
I talked to my local dealer... that is the number he came up with for me. Upon further investigation, I believe that number is actually for the 46 or 47 hoe. But as long long as the pin sizes and spacing is the same, it should work just fine.

/ Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements #33  
If that somehow is a sutable replacement bucket or a new part number, it may be better than going with Amerequip, as I am not sure of shipping costs or wait times.
mechanos, how did you come up with that part number? I use dowdatractor for my parts diagrams/numbers, and allgreenparts for pricing.

Have you tried jdparts.com? I go there for all pricing and diagrams. Plus I can have things ordered & shipped to my local dealer with no shipping charge.

/ Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements #34  
The problem with that is the bucket has "BM" part number indicating that it is "whole goods". Whole goods usually do.not show up on jdparts. You have to call your dealer for pricing and ordering.

/ Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements #35  
In case it is useful to anyone, I have confirmed that the BM19557 bucket will fit a JD 7 backhoe. That number is for the 9" bucket and BM19558 is the number for a 12" bucket. I bought a BM19558 advertised for half price and it fits just fine.

/ Rebuilding John Deere 7 Backhoe and need measurements #36  
How much is half price?