Need Help!!! JD 4310 transmission troubles

/ Need Help!!! JD 4310 transmission troubles
Well, I now have a new tractor. They picked up the old one yesterday and said I would have the new one by Friday or Monday at the latest. Imagine my surprise when K.C. Canary pulled up in front of my house with a new tractor today and it's only Wednesday. Jason must of stayed late last night getting it ready for me.

Once again I cannot not say enough about K.C. Canary. Mark and Jason are good honest people. Please look their way if you are in the market for a tractor or anything John Deere makes for that matter.

New specs... Same as old specs;

4wd 4310, ehydro, mid PTO, turf tires(wide), upgraded cruise and speed match, block heater, brush guards, rear/front work lights, canopy, 3rd scv, 430 loader, 4in1 bucket, toothbar, hooks. (loader and top switched over from old tractor.

I will post pictures later.

Craig /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Need Help!!! JD 4310 transmission troubles #52  
Congratulations Craig, that's quite a saga. Hope your new tractor is everything you dreamed your other one would be. I wonder what fate is in store for the one that was hauled away...

/ Need Help!!! JD 4310 transmission troubles #53  
<font color="blue"> </font><font color="blue" class="small">( I wonder what fate is in store for the one that was hauled away... )</font> </font>

It will probably be put on the lot and sold as a demo. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif