110 TLB Tire inflation question

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #1  

GreatWhitehunter

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 110 TLB
So I'm looking through my operators manual for the 110 yesterday and notice that it only list the front and rear psi of the tires in a loaded configuration. Does anyone have any insight as to why there is not and unloaded spec?

The manual seems to frown upon the loading of the tires with the hoe attached. So I can't rationalize why they'd only offer a loaded psi.

Matt

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #2  
What is the recommended tire pressure? And what is your interpretation of a "loaded configuration" ??

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #3  
I don't have a 110 but my tractor manual recommends air pressure for tires is the same whether loaded or not.

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #4  
Maybe the OP is referring to loaded being with fluid added to the tires?

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question
To me loaded means filled with liquid ballast. The manual recommends 50 psi in the fronts and 16 in the rears.
I'm wondering why they reference loaded if there's not difference.

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #7  
To me loaded means filled with liquid ballast. The manual recommends 50 psi in the fronts and 16 in the rears.
I'm wondering why they reference loaded if there's not difference.

I haven't looked at the manual. But, Deere does not recommend adding any weight to the 110. Filled or wheel wts.

So...it's a question of wording or semantics; 'cause you shouldn't "go there" anyway!

By the way, Matt; I've tried to use my 110 with the fronts @ 50psi. Jarring, bouncy, uncomfortable... All come to mind!

I leave 'em at 35psi and call it good.

AKfish

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #9  
I run 35 psi in the front and 14 psi in the rear. No ballast or weights on any of the tires. This has worked out well for 10 years now.

/ 110 TLB Tire inflation question #10  
I run 35 psi in the front and 14 psi in the rear. No ballast or weights on any of the tires. This has worked out well for 10 years now.

Thanks,

I just check mine. I had 50 psi in the front and 50 in the rear!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I know why it road like a tank...