Loader HELP! with westendorf fel on 755

/ HELP! with westendorf fel on 755 #1  

Jaymien

Tractor
JD 755
Wondering if anyone has experience installing westendorf TA-55 loader on JD755. I've just received mine and got everything together but can't figure out how to hook up the in and out lines that feed the control valve on the loader. The folks at westendorf said the instruction were clear...but I find them pretty lacking in detail. I pulled the tech manual but just can't figure which of the ports will work. I've attached a picture of the valve under the seat of the 755 and the schematics from the manual. I don't know much about hydraulic schematics, and i'm not sure if i'm way off, but i thought one of the ports on this flow divider valve was where i needed to connect to. If anyone has some guidance, i'd appreciate it. thanks. I'll probably do a short write up with pics later since i found nothing like this on the forum.

20150307_190735365_iOS.jpg loader on pallet

20150307_190745461_iOS.jpg new control valve

20150307_210651988_iOS.jpg pic of flow divider on right side

20150307_210730877_iOS.jpg pic of flow divider on left side

schem1.jpg

schem2.jpg

schem3.jpg

/ HELP! with westendorf fel on 755 #2  
Your tractor does not have the SCV's for a loader and it does not appear to have the power beyond kit either. I see two options... 1) install the JD SCV's and use them to control the loader, or 2) install a power beyond kit and plumb that into the Westendorf loader valve.

/ HELP! with westendorf fel on 755 #3  
John Deere is very proud of their SCV's, I don't think the Power Beyond kits are quite as much $$$.$$

/ HELP! with westendorf fel on 755 #4  
If it was my tractor I would attach FEL hyd control valve hoses to the correct ports(pressure/return) that the 90 degree elbow fittings(parts key 1) are attached to because that's where JD engineers elected to attach the auxiliary outlet to. Parts key 4 is rockshaft cylinder cap. Can you post the hyd instructions from Westendorf?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    76.3 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
   / HELP! with westendorf fel on 755 #5  
First question, is your tractor hydraulic system open or closed?

Second question, is your loader valve open or closed?

What does the manual say about the "Auxiliary Port"?

pCapture.JPG

/ HELP! with westendorf fel on 755 #6  
What Tx Jim is suggesting is essentially plumbing the loader valve off the power beyond circuit... minus the remote piping and quick connect couplers. If you don't think you'd ever have the need to power anything else from the power beyond, then I would just plumb the loader directly to the ports as Tx Jim suggests. If you want the flexibility to power something else in the future... install the entire kit with the remote outlets. Either way, remember that those ports are interally bypassed in your current configuration and you'll need to install the diverter plug to activate the ports. When you take the loader off, you'll have to connect the outlet and inlet lines together or you will deadhead the hydraulics.