2320 3 pt hiccups

/ 2320 3 pt hiccups
I was hopeful, I can't find a good diagram of the oil flow, since it stays up with the r-o-d valve closed. Gonna take a drive down to my dealer, see if they have any idea's. Still hoping it's not the valve.

/ 2320 3 pt hiccups
Well, went and talked to the "compact" service guy at my dealer. He suggested the same thing Jim did, and that if everything looked good then the next thing is the valve itself. He did say that they have not seen many 3pt issues on the compacts. Just wish there was a way to know for sure before ordering an $800 valve. They don't have a rebuild kit available for that one.

/ 2320 3 pt hiccups #13  
I was hopeful, I can't find a good diagram of the oil flow, since it stays up with the r-o-d valve closed. Gonna take a drive down to my dealer, see if they have any idea's. Still hoping it's not the valve.

So, if I hear you right, there is not a good diagram of oil flow in the service tech manual?

/ 2320 3 pt hiccups
Looks like I found the problem
20150416_180817[1].jpg

One of the screens failed, damaged the valve. New screens, o-rings, valve all installed and working properly again.

/ 2320 3 pt hiccups
I should add that I was hopeful when I found the damaged strainer that it was just the o-ring on top of it. I tested the old valve and the new valve on the workbench with the air compressor. Old valve would let air thru where the new one would not, I may attempt disassembling the old valve to see what / where it is damaged. Deere does not offer any of the internal parts for this valve that the parts guy could find.

/ 2320 3 pt hiccups #16  
Pic is out of focus, but glad to hear you found the problem.