CT322 Aux. Hydraulic lock out

/ CT322 Aux. Hydraulic lock out #1  

Longshot1

Tractor
Farmtrac 60
Just bought a new root grapple for my machine. It is the first attachment I have had that uses the aux hydraulics. Hooked everything up and I am locked out electrically from the aux hyd valve. Checked the cable just to make sure and when I take it loose the control handle moves freely. The machine had a similar problem with foot controls and local JDservice worked on it and got me going. I am seeing some splicing of wires related to the bundle that goes to the interlock solenoids for bucket, boom and aux. i can't afford to have them work on it again. They wanted to put a complete wiring harness in it for $1300!!! If need be how do I jumper the solenoid to allow it to work? Red and purple wire going to the interlock solenoid.

/ CT322 Aux. Hydraulic lock out #2  
The aux lockout is not a true hyd lock but simply a mechanical lock (spring applied electronically released) at the control valve that physically allows the mechanical valve to be moved. Should not be too hard to energize coil or manually release the applied interlock w/ out tying into new harness, rewiring, etc. Of course being careful, they are part of the machines safety features meant to avoid injury or worse by not allowing valve to function until operator is in seat and belted in. There is also an override switch on the control panel meant to allow operation of aux while out of the cab, may try that also. Otherwise probably need a tech manual if wanting to know specifically what wires are what (two different coil configurations on this machine as well, but aux and boom are the same if you want to try to swap connections, coils, etc. Could also just be schtuck if not ever used.

/ CT322 Aux. Hydraulic lock out
The aux lockout is not a true hyd lock but simply a mechanical lock (spring applied electronically released) at the control valve that physically allows the mechanical valve to be moved. Should not be too hard to energize coil or manually release the applied interlock w/ out tying into new harness, rewiring, etc. Of course being careful, they are part of the machines safety features meant to avoid injury or worse by not allowing valve to function until operator is in seat and belted in. There is also an override switch on the control panel meant to allow operation of aux while out of the cab, may try that also. Otherwise probably need a tech manual if wanting to know specifically what wires are what (two different coil configurations on this machine as well, but aux and boom are the same if you want to try to swap connections, coils, etc. Could also just be schtuck if not ever used.
Thank you very much for your reply. I am frustrated with what I am seeing.
My thinking was that out of the two wires that connect to the mechanical lock one would be ground and the other positive. My electrical expertise is limited but with the Fluke set to check for continuity and checking both sides of the plug to ground I get an intermittent beep instead of a steady tone if one lead was true ground. I was hesitant to try and energize it with a jumper to test the coil. Really need to figure out a fix as I have my new root grapple sitting here and can't use it. I did use the override switch. While in park after starting the machine and buckling up I get the P and the hydraulic icon on the display panel. When I activate the override the hyd icon stays lit. It only goes off when I take the machine out of park. Still can't fire aux hyd.I am thinking now that I should remove it and put a plug in the hole??

/ CT322 Aux. Hydraulic lock out
The solenoid that I thought was locking out the aux hyd is not actually a solenoid. It is simply a switch that indicates the position of the spool. My actaul problem is the spool is stuck in the valve body. I moved it a little but had to whack the bell crank with a piece of 2x4 hit with a hammer to budge it. Any way possible to free this thing up without removing the entire valve body??