Oil & Fuel John Deere 2305 stops running after about 45 minutes of mowing

/ John Deere 2305 stops running after about 45 minutes of mowing
It may be fixed!!!!!

Jumpered out the seat switch and blew out the fuel line from the filter to tank. It has been running through three days of field mowing. I have two more fields and a logging trail to mow. If the problem does not surface again, I will buy and install a new seat switch.

I really appreciate the feed back. Lots of good information. The John Deere shop manual CD is very good.

/ John Deere 2305 stops running after about 45 minutes of mowing #12  
Thanks for you input. All filters.....gas......inner and outer air filters as well as the radiator and protective screen. The radiator screen clogs rapidly when mowing and needs to constantly be cleaned during the mowing process.The hi temp light will come on if I go too long without stopping the tractor and cleaning the screen with a brush or running it up to the garage and using shop air. Yes, there could be fuel contamination, but with the small tank of about five gallons, it gets fresh fuel quite often. The tank is near empty today and I will unhook the fuel line to the fuel filter water separator and drain what fuel remains an perhaps use shop air to blow out the lines of course with the fuel cap loose or off. Yes, it pretty much runs for quite a while after it restarts, but perhaps not 45 minutes.

Hey, years ago some kids messed with my tractor, after 3 road trips to find the problem, decided to start fresh. I Pulled the fuel tank and found a condom in the tank. It would get pulled down into the fuel outlet and stop the flow. Then I'd would sit a then float off again. I hope you find the problem.

/ John Deere 2305 stops running after about 45 minutes of mowing #13  
It was that seafoam, I no a blind man that drank a bottle and he was able to see again. I'm telling you that is some good stuff.