Tractor
    JD 790, MF GC2300

Default Newbie

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm not really a newbie here, just a newbie at being registered [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I have lurking for a couple of years and decided to join in the fun. I really like the way you folks never hesitate to help those of us that have questions and seem to enjoy the forum. Thanks for all the great info.

Jim

Default Re: Newbie

Hi Jim,
    Welcome aboard !!!
    This is a great forum. Lots of good people here and a lot of good discussions.!!!

jwhisen
    Welcome to the best tractor info site on the net [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    not heaven but you can see it from here... Brown County , Southern In.
    Tractor
    Branson (kukje) 4020, 40hp turbo

Jim, this site can be hazardous to your wallet. These folks show all the neat stuff with the photos... then next thing you know , you are draggin back something from the dealer. One thing I've noticed about this site, is that people are pretty decent folks, who congratulate you on any new tractor, no matter what the race, breed , or color. There are a few who like to tractor bash...but it soon catches up with them. If you listen and learn from the pros here, you will soon know how to buy your wife a new tractor too!!

sassafraspete

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Jim welcome aboard the TBN site. I don't know much about the green line-up but I'm sure your JD790 is a fine tractor. Be prepared there's more than a few members here that will pull your leg more than a bit if you let them. Bunch of good people though. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

PS I like fishing also, but catching is way better.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130 hst

Welcome to TBN ! I hope you enjoy the exchange of ideas here as much as I have . John

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 855 MFWD; Oliver 1850 Gas

Welcome Jim,

You'll soon find yourself looking for reasons to post, just to get rid of that "Newbie" label next to your name....don't worry, it will happen faster than you realize.

Dave

Tractor
    JD 790, MF GC2300

I suppose I could just post to tell everyone how pleased I am with my little 790 but anyone who has one of these little rascals knows that already. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I sometimes wish I had a hydro instead of the gear but I'm still very happy with what I have. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Tractor
    John Deere 4510

Jim, Welcome to TBN,

This place is more addictive than crack, but a lot healthier for you. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Enjoy the site