/ Newbie #1  

jwhisen

Tractor
JD 790, MF GC2300
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm not really a newbie here, just a newbie at being registered /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I have lurking for a couple of years and decided to join in the fun. I really like the way you folks never hesitate to help those of us that have questions and seem to enjoy the forum. Thanks for all the great info.

Jim

/ Newbie #2  
Hi Jim,
Welcome aboard !!!
This is a great forum. Lots of good people here and a lot of good discussions.!!!

/ Newbie #3  
jwhisen
Welcome to the best tractor info site on the net /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Newbie #4  
Jim, this site can be hazardous to your wallet. These folks show all the neat stuff with the photos... then next thing you know , you are draggin back something from the dealer. One thing I've noticed about this site, is that people are pretty decent folks, who congratulate you on any new tractor, no matter what the race, breed , or color. There are a few who like to tractor bash...but it soon catches up with them. If you listen and learn from the pros here, you will soon know how to buy your wife a new tractor too!!

sassafraspete

/ Newbie #5  
Jim welcome aboard the TBN site. I don't know much about the green line-up but I'm sure your JD790 is a fine tractor. Be prepared there's more than a few members here that will pull your leg more than a bit if you let them. Bunch of good people though. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PS I like fishing also, but catching is way better.

/ Newbie #6  
Welcome to TBN ! I hope you enjoy the exchange of ideas here as much as I have . John

/ Newbie #7  
Welcome Jim,

You'll soon find yourself looking for reasons to post, just to get rid of that "Newbie" label next to your name....don't worry, it will happen faster than you realize.

Dave

/ Newbie
I suppose I could just post to tell everyone how pleased I am with my little 790 but anyone who has one of these little rascals knows that already. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I sometimes wish I had a hydro instead of the gear but I'm still very happy with what I have. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

/ Newbie #9  
Jim, Welcome to TBN,

This place is more addictive than crack, but a lot healthier for you. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Enjoy the site