Backhoe JD 46 Backhoe Hydraulics Not Working

/ JD 46 Backhoe Hydraulics Not Working #11  
Ha so I was correct it was a problem with the backhoe side QDs :laughing:

Just kidding, glad to hear your all fixed up and it didn't cost you a fortune to get it working again. FYI, we sell the proper QDs for your PB connections should you need more in the future.

/ JD 46 Backhoe Hydraulics Not Working
Ha so I was correct it was a problem with the backhoe side QDs :laughing:

Just kidding, glad to hear your all fixed up and it didn't cost you a fortune to get it working again. FYI, we sell the proper QDs for your PB connections should you need more in the future.

Thanks Kenny. You were right. It was not that they were blocked, just that I had swapped them. And thanks for the link to the website. I may need more parts. Tom

I know you have hooked the backhoe up many times, but are you getting all 3 hoses in the right spot?

Leejohn, Thanks for the thought but the JD 46 backhoe has only two lines and they hook to the two lines of the Power Beyond on the JD 5115 (just feed and return). Those two lines on the backhoe then split to run all six pistons. See above for the "fix". Thanks.

Do you have a valve which diverts oil from the three point to the backhoe?
Egon, Thanks but no, there is no selector valve to divert fluid from the three point hitch to the power beyond. The 3-PT hitch arms can still be lifted and dropped when using the power beyond. The new DR "Dual-Action" wood splitter I bought attaches to the 3-PT hitch, raising and lowering to whatever height I want (handy!) and is simultaneously run by the tractor's power beyond. Rigging extension lines for the new splitter is what got me into this trouble to begin with...my fault that I swapped the BH's male and female connectors after having taken them off to make sure I had connectors on the splitter that matched the power beyond.

/ JD 46 Backhoe Hydraulics Not Working #15  
I have little multi coloured zip ties on everything . Hoses , wiring , anything that I can screw up .