John Deere 2305, electrical problem

/ John Deere 2305, electrical problem #1  

jazzman72

Tractor
Hey folks. I hope you're all doing well after Christmas and the New Year. So, I have John Deere 2305, HST model. Yesterday, when I tried to change the glow plug relay, I got a current and a few seconds later I lost an electrical power to all machine. I found a small fuse box on the right side of the machine under the hood, so I measured all of them and they were OK, but......when I measured their sockets I remained that there is no power at all. There is no power to ignition key switch too. Is there a main fuse somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Jazz

/ John Deere 2305, electrical problem #2  
I don't know how they do it on that tractor, but some that I have seen have a main fuse near the battery.
Your power will either feed directly from the battery or off the large terminal at your starter.
Follow the power and see where it ends.

/ John Deere 2305, electrical problem
Thanks, buddy. It's very hard to follow the positive wire coming from the battery, there is not enough room where the tractor is. I got an electrical power to the starter and I see a circular connector with a wire going to ignition key switch, I think. There should be a main fuse somewhere.

/ John Deere 2305, electrical problem #4  
Here's the schematic. Looks like F1 is blown.
JD 2305 Electrical Schematic.JPGJD 2305 Electrical Schematic-1.JPG

Thanks guys. I found it. I will take a picture later.

Just for the records guys if someone has the same issue in future. The fuse was 40 amp and it's located close to the starter on the same side.