Lights on rops

/ Lights on rops #1  

richardhorne

Tractor
John Deere 3033R
Has anyone experienced issues with the lights fitted as standard to the rops on a 3033r?

I am finding that the forward lights ruin my vision at night due to excessive glare.

Has anyone found a way to minimise it?

I have ordered some led work lights to mount forward and rear on top of the rops so i may just disconect them if there isnt a work round.

/ Lights on rops #2  
Glare off what? The front of the tractor? You could fabricate some visors for the lights but mount them to the bottom. This puts the tractor "in a shadow".

/ Lights on rops
The forward side lights incorporating the indicator they sit on the rops just behind the seat. Thought about blanking the top and side next to the seat to see if that helps but thought would see if anyone else had fixed the problem before reinventing the wheel.

/ Lights on rops #4  
I assume you mean the standard work lights that attach to brush guards which surround the turn signals. If so, have you considered a set of the Artillian blinders? They solve the glare problem 100%.

Horse Blinders

I have a set on my 2720. I used them with the original halogen work lights and the new LED work lights.

IMG_1567.jpg

/ Lights on rops #5  
I have a 36 inch led bar across the top of the ROPS, there is a bit of a glare but I just angle it up slightly it's not that bad. i'll get some pics since my 4300 and the 3033 are similar.

/ Lights on rops #6  
I bought a cheap LED light bar off of Ebay and mounted it on mine. Works great.