5055e with MX7?

/ 5055e with MX7? #1  

BigDirt

Tractor
Kubota MX5200HST
Hi Guys,

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a new 5055e and I am unsure if I should get the MX6 and MX7. I will be cutting light pasture grass and a few farm levees so I don't think there will be too much stress put on this shredder. Can this tractor handle the MX7 or should I go with the MX6?

Thanks for the Help

/ 5055e with MX7? #2  
MX6 is compatible with the 5055E. We don't put a MX7 on unless it's at least a 5065E usually with a front weight kit if no loader.

/ 5055e with MX7? #3  
   / 5055e with MX7? #4  
My 47HP Ford handles a 6' cutter easily. Would also handle a 7'. But as mentioned above, a 7' cutter puts a heavy load on the 3pt. You'd definitely want front weight.

For the cutting you describe you could handle an 8' cutter. They don't require much more HP and don't put much more load on the 3pt because they are closer to the tractor.

/ 5055e with MX7?
Thanks for the help guys.

/ 5055e with MX7? #7  
If you don't post pics of the new tractor and cutter this conversation didn't happen. :)

/ 5055e with MX7? #8  
Yea pics are always wanted even tho I work on these everyday I always like seeing people post their new toys!

/ 5055e with MX7? #10  
What is your opinion on the 5055e? Have you had anybody bring there's in with any trouble?

They are great tractors they really are! No complaints at all. The only things I've been fixing in them is some fuel lines started to deteriorate. The return line. Most have been operator error. Not letting them regen or hitting the button out of auto regen. Really solid tractor tho.