Calling all 110 TLB Owners

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #1  

GreatWhitehunter

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 110 TLB
To all the 110 tlb owners out there without the factory rear scv's. I'm starting a project to add 4 scv's to the rear of my 110. I've been working with Brian at FitRite to get the correct valve stack to complement the flows of the 110. The first issue I've encountered is with discrepancy's between Deere's listed flows and what the power beyond hose and couplers flow. The quick connect loop (loop that connects the tractor backhoe spool or loops back to the sump when the hoe is off the machine). Deere's part# is LVA11409 , which turns out to be a Parker fitting part#PARKER H4-63-10 M.

The conflict is that Deere lists the flow to hoe as 16gpm but parker lists the fitting as 12 gpm. So while as I planned to go with a 17gpm valve stack it seems a 12 gpm stack would suffice if the couplers are only capable of 12 gpm. As suggested by Brian at fitrite can anyone verify this as restricting flow to the pump would certainly shorten the pumps life.

Matt

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #2  
Matt,

Have you referenced the Tech Repair Manual? Seem to recall testing flow and pressure - including gauge model - in the book for JD technicians.
Do you have the book or CD?

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners
I do not have the tech manual, does it reference a specific flow meter to use?

Matt

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #4  
Matt, yes the TRM does list the in-line flow meter to measure the gpm at the backhoe circuit. And, the book lines out the steps to use for testing the circuit output.

You will need the manual or CD... Really - it's a good buy!

Nonetheless, the in-line flow meter kit is JT05469.

And there are (2) 3/4 x 10' hoses that are listed to connect the flow meter to the machine. As I read thru the testing procedure, it appears that you're testing the combined pump output from the auxiliary pump as well as the main implement pump. (JT03377) 2 required.

If the total output is not within specs, then you move on to testing the individual pumps. And, you will need the additional fittings to test the auxiliary pump.

Hope this helps to move the ball another 10 yards down the field...

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #5  
Almost forgot... The repair manual lists the backhoe (combined) circuit output GPM range as minimum-11.89gpm to 14.86gpm - maximum.

So, I'd probably opt for a 16gpm fitting.

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners
AK, thanks for the helpful replies. I'm still stuck on the fact Deere is using a coupler only rated to 12 gpm on this circuit.
I guess the flow meter and manual are the way to go.

Matt

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #7  
I have printed tech manuals available if you're still in need of one

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #8  
Im in need of printed tech service manual and parts manual and operaters manual for 2005 JD110TLB. Can you help?

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #9  
bump, were you able to get the service manual? I'm in need of one even PDF!

/ Calling all 110 TLB Owners #10  
Snowflakepusher may be able to help you.