John Deere lover's dream!

/ John Deere lover's dream! #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
John Deere lover\'s dream!

I am currently in northern Mississippi w' the Air Nat'l Guard. Been driving around alot and have seen more green machines than you can shake a stick at. I have never seen agricultural tractors so actively involved in road construction before! Good thing I remembered my JD hat! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ John Deere lover's dream! #2  
Re: John Deere lover\'s dream!

Catapiller is way behind on production of graders and large trucks at the plant here..Jd must be doing better on keeping up with production..

/ John Deere lover's dream! #3  

Its weird you say that because in Houston(med center) it seems like theres not two of one brand. Ive seen a John Deere with scarifers when they were re-landscaping for superbowl, a Kubota L35 fixing a water line, a few John Deere and Cat backhoes doing misc. work. I also saw some huge Komatsu dozers and some Bell offroad dump trucks.

*shrug*

/ John Deere lover's dream! #4  

<font color="green"> Well Hello there fellow Guardsman. I am in the Alabama Army Guard. </font>

/ John Deere lover's dream! #5  

With the massive, I mean massive growth going on not far from me, there are perhaps as many as 50 large excavators working at any one time. The dominant excavator is Komatsu. After that, Caterpillar, Hitachi and lastly Deere. Dozers, it's primarily CAT and a few Komatsu's. Hoes, its CAT and then Deere 710's, Graders, CAT 14G & 16G almost exclusively. Agriculture out here is very dominated by Deere.

/ John Deere lover's dream! #6  

Now this is a dream!!

Attachments

• 426048-MVC-067F.JPG
    426048-MVC-067F.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 273
   / John Deere lover's dream! #7  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now this is a dream!! )</font>

See that missing one a little right of center?

It "fell off" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dave

/ John Deere lover's dream! #8  

I'm glad you started this thread - every day driving home I see the CT Dept. of Transportation cutting along the highways. I kinda suspect there is a system at work here, and I don't know how they have configured the machines - but - overwhelmingly you'll see one NH... like a TC30, older style anyway, and one Deere - slightly larger model than a CUT. Funny, owning a tractor I notice this stuff now - before I wouldn't have paid a bit of attention. Blue and Green make a very good team! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ John Deere lover's dream! #9  

I'd sure hate to see that thing derail! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ John Deere lover's dream!

I am surprised you're not in Iraq. I got activated for a year and spent more time than I care to in the world's biggest catbox. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif