how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number,

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #1  

rodsauder

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi Kubota
I am now the proud owner of a john deere crawler loader. I would like to find out what year it was made. I have the serial number and I'm pretty sure someone on this site will be able to steer me in the right direction.

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #2  
Send me serial number and I find out for you

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number,

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #4  
That’s the whole serial number?

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #5  
What’s the model number?

Yes as far as I can see that is the entire number. I do not know what model it is. I was told a 420. Trying to find out anything I can .

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #7  
Hmmm usually the serial number is 6, 13 or 17 numbers long I think

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #8  
I’ll do some digging around and see. Got a picture of this thing???

Yes, but not where I can post it. However if you go on you tube there is one that looks exactly the same ( as far as I can tell ) that says its a 420 model 1956 JD crawler loader.

/ how do I find out the year of JD crawler loader? I have serial number, #10  
I may not be able to find it cause it’s a construction equipment. I didn’t by have log in stuff for that. I keel looking tho