Backhoe JD 650 CUT and JD 7 Backhoe

/ JD 650 CUT and JD 7 Backhoe #1  

Phrankdakat

Tractor
Gravely L8
Howdy

Bought a 1983 JD 650 CUT with a 67 FEL. Only has 500 hours and in overall nice shape. I have a JD 7 backhoe with mounts and a ladder style sub-frame off a JD 755. JD lists a seperate subframe for eacg the 650, 750, and 755/855/955. Does anyone have a 650 with a 67 FEL and 7 BH setup? I seemed to have missed one that sold near me recently. I would appreciate photos of the subframe and the front and rear hanger brackets.

I would also consider buying a subframe and brackets if anyone has them available.

I would be willing to send photos of the 755 brackets and subframe if anyone needs them. In addition I found NOS right hand rear hanger for 8A 8B Backhoe to fit 870, 970, 1070.

Just to add to the story, I do not really need a tractor, but the inner farm boy yearned for a tractor and my wife agreed to the 650. The BH was agreed upon because it was ultra cheap. The previous owner, for whatever reason, tore the backhoe completely down. Not a single bolt, pin, or nut not removed. It is all there with a lot of new parts and hoses. I can only guess he wanted to rebuild it.

I live in IL, but have family I visit often in VT, NC, and SD. I can pickup or inspect when driving to these destinations.

Thank you

Kelvin