JD 790 Electrical Gremlin. HELP!!!

/ JD 790 Electrical Gremlin. HELP!!! #1  

Moose214

Tractor
John Deere 790
I have an 03 JD 790. Been a great workhorse for the past 8 years I've owned it. Here's my problem. Indicator lights and all gauges OTHER than the tach (mechanically driven) have stopped working. Still starts, however it appears the alternator isn't charging because I've had to jump it off the past few times I've had to do anything. Is there a common ground i'm missing? All fuses are good and I've crawled the thing with a multimeter and even pulled the dash to look for burned connectors. I'm thinking it's something solid state that's eluding me. I'm no stranger to a schematic if someone out there may have one that applies. I'm at a loss. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

/ JD 790 Electrical Gremlin. HELP!!! #2  
There is a common ground on the right side above the bell housing for the gauges and safety switches etc

/ JD 790 Electrical Gremlin. HELP!!! #3  
Moose
:welcome: to TBN

Send a pm to TBN member "joecdeere" and see if by chance he can send you a .pdf of the wiring schematics. Maybe he can help you out, if that is something he has. He's a gem and has helped several members out in such a way.