4300 Performance

/ 4300 Performance #1  

Anonymous Poster

Have had a new 4300 for the past two weeks with only two minor glitches during initial use. One involved the 430 Loader leaking from the hydraulic fittings, resolved on the first return to the dealership a day after delivery. On return to me the three point rate of drop valve started to leak after I attached a back blade for counterweight during loader workout on a very nasty pile of dirt and rock. The dealer wanted the unit right back to rectify this problem as well and they were very very concerned that I was comfortable with the performance of the tractor. Bravo on Dealership Performance!!! On return to me this unit has been just fantastic, with more power than I truly expected from this size tractor and the ability to do everything around the ranch. It has exceptional appearance and user friendly controls and and is well up to the task of all that I ask of it. I am very very happy with this tractor and would recommend one to anyone contemplating purchase who might be undecided as to which one to buy. I personally have rented Orange several occasions lodging numerous complaints of performance, non-user friendly controls or stability with the Loader full even on level ground. My entire family tree swears by Red owning just about every back yard Massey ever made so I've had quite a bit of experience with these units as well borrowing equipment whenever possible. No more. I own a new John Deere........EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE, and within a 500 dollar bill of the Orange. No comparison to me, I'm all GREEN. And after all was said and done, the Dealer gave me a fantastic buy on a package of five attachments: fertilizer spreader, back blade, 513 rotary cutter, chain harrow and landscape rake. Great Dealer........Great Tractor.....

/ 4300 Performance #2  
Glad to hear you love your new tractor! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif You should add your comments to the "Reviews" section so folks can use it for comparison/owner comments!

Kevin

/ 4300 Performance #3  
Ditto on everything you said. Have 70 hours on my 4300. Fewer minor glitches/adjustments at first but exceptional dealer support fixed them quickly. Never ceased to be amazed at the power of this little tractor! Hooked a chain to a 5 inch stump just hoping to break it off. Put it in 4WD low range and it pulled the stump and all the roots right out of the ground!! Couldn't believe it!

Chuck in IN