thanks for all the info.

/ thanks for all the info. #1  

mike311

just wanted to thank all that posted on JD forums. I started reading posts on TBN in march 04 and purchased a 4310 in april 04. You guys made my decision much easier and saved me some money too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The JD dealers would always point out the good features of their products but never any flaws. Yes, I have the hot foot problem, not the dash fogging or battery problems. You guys always point out the pros and cons of all brands and that is what consumers need. --again Thank you

if your wondering what i paid here it is: 4310 e-hydro, r4s, mid scv , loaded tires --14200 (dealer was supposed to order me a power reverser but screwed up and got in a e-hydro, i agreed to take the e hydro for the same price--great dealer) 430 fel with HD bucket 3000, mx5 bh 1200, used 261 rfm 800
no tax--includes rebates

/ thanks for all the info. #2  
Mike311,
Sounds like you got a good deal and I am sure you will be happy with your decision. It's nice when a dealer goes that extra step to make sure the customer is happy.

It was a good decision to get the HD bucket. Did you get a toothbar? If not it might make a great Christmas present. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations and post pictures of your first project.
Mark

/ thanks for all the info.
Mark, A toothbar for Christmas sounds like a great idea! --Thanks. I have to be careful of what attachments I get--my father likes to use them on his 4410 and not bring them back! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif He's 70 miles away.