/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #1  

JohnMiller3

Elite Member
Tractor
Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205
{A follow-up satisfaction letter/questionnaire just received from John Deere}

00003e5bvgrgnzzd.jpg

Satisfaction First

Thank You for purchasing a 5205 tractor . We appreciate your business and trust that you are enjoying your John Deere Experience. Now that you have operated this product for some time, we’d like to know what you think about the engineering and performance.

Our company and dealer personnel are dedicated to providing you with the finest products and services available. Your opinions and comments are important for John Deere and our dealers to serve you better.

Please take a moment to complete this survey to let us know how we’re doing. Your responses will be individually reviewed and analyzed.

Thank you again for your continuing trust in John Deere.

Sincerely,
Michael J. Mack, Jr.
Vice President, Marketing and Sales

A three page detailed survey/questionnaire was attached {I’ll scan & post later}. Questions from tractor performance, delivery and setup, to dealership performance, right down to their parts and service department were asked.

It certainly was a surprise to see this in the mail, and left a feel good feeling that they seem to be making an effort to “connect” with their customers and get positive and negative feedback not only on their products, but dealers as well.

I must admit, I’ve been extremely happy and satisfied with my John Deere experience so far, this only enhances it …

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #2  
John, I got one of these last year after purchasing my 5410 and I also thought it was a nice touch. I have bought JD equipment over the past 16 years and I had never seen this before, I don't know when they started it.
I would like to think that someone with some authority actually reads the returns.

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #3  
Looking forward to seeing the survey. Kubota does one as well.

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #4  
I recieve a note from my salesmen this week letting me know that the survey was comming. Too bad for him the dealership has done a very poor job! :( The tractor has been ok (leaky cylinder and rusty foot plate-paint flaking off). But the dealer has not delivered the tractor with the equipment I paid for and continues to drag its feet. By the end of next week I hope we will all be happy and I will have a complete unit.

I can only hope that John Deere does something contructive with the surveys.

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #5  
I thought this page was loading a little slow. Checked the size of the John Deere logo. 25K for that logo, I can see their pretty proud of it. Perhaps a GIF instead of a JPG would have been more suitable. Rat...

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #6  
Sure, blame the logo...Why don't you just get a T1 internet connection./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

rf33
rf33_sig.gif
/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #7  
That would be nice, you might even like it. Don't tell me your one of those government workers working real hard on government stuff like TBN with YOUR T1 connection! Rat...

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #8  
Actually I was just kidding, but since I have a cable modem, I have almost forgotten how annoying those larger images can be. Not trying to be a bandwidth snob, but you just forget how trying those larger files can be. Since my wife and I both work from home quite a bit, we actually are getting a T1 to our new house/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

rf33
rf33_sig_better.gif
/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ John Deere - Satisfaction First Survey #10  
I have a JD Riding Mower and a JD 3038E tractor. The survey for the $2000 riding mower included a very nice "owners edition" baseball cap. The $17,000 tractor was just a letter.

My only response to JD was "where's my other hat?"