Bronze Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4110, John Deere 332,

Default 4110 latch kit Picture

Would someone be kind enough to send me a picture of a Mid Mower latch kit. I would like to make one. I have tried before to get a picture of the components with no luck. I would really appreciate it! Thanks Either way
    Bob Jones

Tractor
    '02 JD 4110 HST

Default Re: 4110 latch kit Picture

Are you looking for the kit that keeps the MMM from lowering when you use the 3PT with other implements or the entire linkage that connects the MMM to the tractor. If it's the former, its just a couple of links of chain that pins into the 3PT arms. I'll try to take a pic and post it for you

Bronze Member
    Tractor

Thanks for the offer, I received a picture of the kit, but I didn't want anyone crawling under their 4110 to take one(picture that is) Tell me how this funtions do you hook it up each time that you don't want your deck to lower?
    BJ

You wouldn't happen to be able to post the picture that you have would you.

I have been looking for a picture of JD's kit for a long time and have been unable to get a look.

Thanks [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bronze Member
    Tractor

Go to page 3 of this forum Forestcreature has a good picture of it already installed!