Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow?

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow? #1  

kennyd

Advertiser
Tractor
John Deere 3720 CAB/TLB, JD455
I just finished building a snowplow for the FEL of my JD4110 (post is in the build it yourself forum)
I would like to disable the regen feature of the DSCV, If I push the stick to far to the right the plow stops moving...

I remember somone saying there was a lockout, but I cannot find it in the owners manual or on the technical CD that I have.

I belive the 4100, 4010, 4110,and 4115 all use the same DSCV.

Thanks.

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow?
Thanks Rick,
That is probably this post I was thinking of. I did see that part on JDParts, and I can just barly see it on the tractor, I guess I'll have to pull the cover and play with it.

I wonder why there is no mention of it anywhere? Maybe it is refered to in the front blade or snowblower manuals...

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow? #4  
Well, I learned something new today! Here is Deere's diagram of the Regen Lockout, as you are describing!

Complaint or Symptom:

1. Bucket moves when trying to back drag.

2. Cavitating bucket cylinders when feather dumping.

Problem or Situation:

The operator is not clear on which position to move the scv lever while operating in heavy and light loaded applications.

Solution:

1. If operating the unit into the regenerative function while back dragging it will normally want to collapse. If the bucket is light or empty it will normally want to stall out if it is being used in regenerative function.

The Regenerative function (B) is only used for a faster dump cycle with a heavily loaded bucket. Regen keeps the bucket cylinders from cavitating by routing the oil from the pressure side of the cylinder back to the non-pressure side along with incoming pump oil.

To back drag it is recommended to stay in the (A) position of the bucket dump function.

If the operator would like to lock the regenerative function out on:

2210 / 4010/ 4100 / 4110 / 4115

Flip the regenerative lockout plate located on the SCV valve over to prohibit movement to the full right position.

(b)regen enabled

(a)regen disabled

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow? #5  
<font color="green">Anyone else having problems with the links in the above posting for the two regen positions? The links don't work for me. Mike </font>

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Anyone else having problems with the links in the above posting for the two regen positions? The links don't work for me. Mike )</font>

Doesn't work for me either.
Cliff

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow?
Negative!
Links no worky...

But still a good post of a TSB that I had not read.

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow? #8  
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they work for me,

so i don't know how to fix them,,

i'll post as attachments!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Disable Regen on 4100/4110 for FEL SnowPlow? #9  
OK,
Here is REGEN Enabled!

Attachments

• 558965-regen.jpg
    558965-regen.jpg