NAPA tractor filters on sale next week! Feb 28-Ma

/ NAPA tractor filters on sale next week! Feb 28-Ma #11  
I agree with your position on using original manufacturers parts, filters and service.
I tried using after market stuff on the first Volvo I bought to save money, ball joints, tie rod ends, brake parts some electrical parts, and found it just didn't perform the same as with the original. Now I know why they were less expensive. to start with.
Now, all my stuff gets services with original parts. My Volvo car goes to Volvo, the pickup goes to Ford and the JD goes to John Deere.

Good luck

Richard

/ NAPA tractor filters on sale next week! Feb 28-Ma #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So,,,,,, is FRAM good now ?????????? )</font>

I've never used Fram products but from nosing around the internet a bit Fram = <font color="orange"> Orange Can of Death. </font> (I assume that they are orange?) This apparently comes from their construction. They use a rubber anti drain back valve (good filters use silicone), they have a plastic bypass valve, and use cardboard endcaps. They sound like a product built down to a price point.
As for my 4310, only JD filters go on it. The oil filter says "Made in Japan" on it so I suspect that has something to do with Yanmar being involved with the process.

/ NAPA tractor filters on sale next week! Feb 28-Ma #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This apparently comes from their construction. They use a rubber anti drain back valve (good filters use silicone), they have a plastic bypass valve, and use cardboard endcaps.)</font>

Not all Fram filters are built this way. I will admit that some of the top movers (automotive) are built this way. I've never experienced a problem (or heard of one) with this construction. One can always move up to a Double Guard to get the fancy internals. Most of the larger and off road filters are built with metal end caps and silicone drain back valves (if required). I guess you can take some things with a grain of salt. I've seen all the internet postings...some bring up interesting points. None of them have shown me anything of worth regarding actual use.
Whatever.....Not a failure for me in over twenty years. I'm not that picky; just practical. I also use the best synthetic oil in EVERYTHING I own, which more than compensates.
Nitch markets always have their naysayers. I'm happy. You're happy. I'm not going to break anyone's nuts. People own cars I would never own. I'm just happy to sell them parts to fix them. Makes me happy. Makes them happy.

peace.