New to me tractor package.

/ New to me tractor package. #1  

AKfish

Tractor
JD 5115M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R
I'm fully GREEN now! The check cleared this week and I'm the proud owner of a '93 JD 970 with 80 FEL, 8A BH, JD 31 PHD, York rake, JD 660 tiller, JD 7' 45 Blade, and 3pt log splitter. Contractor guy just down the road (6 miles) put it in the paper and I bought it the next day; $19.6K. He was the original owner and it had 417 hrs. I've put 10 hrs on it this week moving snow and playing with the BH digging out my snow berms. Runs like a watch and no scars or welds. Pretty tickled! As soon as I can figure out the photo posting business -- I'll try to get some photos on line. Thanks to everyone for their help and info. This is a great site and a super resource for tapping into the collective wisdom of -- been there and done that -- for those of us who ain't.... just yet. Thanks again. AKfish

/ New to me tractor package. #2  
Sounds like a nice setup at a good price. You should have lots of fun with that one. And welcome to the JD group.
Cliff

/ New to me tractor package. #3  
Sounds like a great deal. I have the same year and model with 1200hrs and that is even considered low hours.

Looking forward to pics. We 70 series owners are a minority here.

/ New to me tractor package. #4  
Sounds like you got a nice set-up. Have fun with it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New to me tractor package. #5  
AKfish,
Welcome to the club and I would say you got a great price!

With everything you have, I dont know what you could not accomplish.

Congratulations.
Mark