Cruise for 2210?

/ Cruise for 2210? #1  

BigDiesel

Has anyone come up with an aftermarket fix for this? Not that it's a big deal, but it's the only thing that bugs me about the 2210.
Thanks
Dave

/ Cruise for 2210? #2  
Since our yard is still white, I have not put any thought into it. An elecrto magnet might work but... how involved, or cost... ? Once the lawn turns green I will start thinking about it again. Maybe someone has done it???

/ Cruise for 2210? #3  
<font color="green"> Unless you have wide open area with straights a half mile long what the heck you need cruise control for???? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font>

/ Cruise for 2210? #4  
I have to agree. I mow 4 acres with mine and my foot doesn't get tired. It's easier to mow in hi range, don't have to push very far, running flat out in low range, the foot/ankle doesn't like after a while.

We do have cruise on our 335GT and rarely use it, even before we got the 2210 and used it for mowing the same 4 acres.

/ Cruise for 2210? #5  
I use the cruise on my 4010, even for short periods. It helps. One of the features, incl. $300 less, that swung me to buy a 4010. Don't need the 2210 power. They both take the same implements except for the loader.

Wonder if the black panel stuff on a 4010 would fit a 2210? The cruise is on an orange lock pull like the parking brake lock. It's on the right, and the parking brake one is on the left.

Ralph