Married men's chopper

/ Married men's chopper #1  

cadblaster

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2210
Married men\'s chopper

Found this on a woodworking forum I belong to (Sawmill Creek). Thought it ought to be posted here too.
I'm not sure if the guy posted it was also the one to build it.

Attachments

• 627241-s Chopper b.JPG
    627241-s Chopper b.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 1,207
   / Married men's chopper #2  
Re: Married men\'s chopper

cadblaster, That is really kewl /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, Thank for posting /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Married men's chopper #3  

Looks like a "Lawn Chopper" to me. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Married men's chopper #4  

That's really neat. Thanks for posting it.
Cliff

/ Married men's chopper #5  

Did you see the episode of AMERICAN CHOPPER on the Discovery Channel where they built a motorcycle for the "DIXIE CHOPPER" company? They actually used a ZTR lawn mower engine in it. It was pretty cool too. But they made a big mistake on the TV show. They forgot the mower deck!

/ Married men's chopper

Bob,
Yup, I saw that episode with the Dixie chopper. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture.

Did you see the latest one where they built a bike for Caterpiller (keeping with the tractor/equipment theme here)? Turned out pretty nice, though I think they needed some sort of wire headlight guard on it as well.

/ Married men's chopper #7  

Big Pauly at OCS beware! There's a new Green Machine out there giving you a run for your money. Now you justify that new Green Machine purchase to the little women. Thanks for the post. That is really cool!

/ Married men's chopper #8  

cadblaster,

Thanks for the pic. That's the best looking lawn mower I've ever seen. It gives a whole new meaning to "Easy Rider". Wonder how much it's "raked"! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Married men's chopper #9  

I have a Dirtbike and an old sears lawn tractor at the house. I just might have to put one of those together. My Son would flip over something like that

/ Married men's chopper #10  

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif