JD pallet fork attachment equivalent?

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #1  

cruzr

Tractor
J.D. 3320 / Ford 900
Hi all, I have been looking for a quick change fork attachment for the 300cx loader. I was quoted $825 for the J.D. fixed fork attachment. Is there a less expensive brand that will still use the J.D. quick attach? Thanks for viewing.

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #2  
Some here have posted pics of homemade equivalents, and they look good. Just duplicate the bucket connecting points and you should be able to attach it to any fork set-up you find.
I think the Deere forks would be hard to beat, however. They aren't cheap, nor are they built cheap. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #3  
I went to the skid steer carrier and Worksite Pro forks. That skid steer carrier is awesome! The skid steer attachments are typically built heavier AND less expensive...

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #4  
I welded up some very stout homemade forks. Then I went to JD and bought the bucket quick-tach brackets and pins ($35) and welded it to my fork assembly. Works great and the quick attach is fantastic.

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #5  
jy Do you happen to have the Deere part numbers for those bracket parts? I have some plans that they would come in real handy.
Thanks

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #6  
They're in the JD loader attachment section on deere.com/. HTH

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #7  
Go to TractorPoint.com And read Denwood's posting on 4110 pallet forks, as he has all the information needed!
Bob J

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #8  
That was a 'deadend' and time consumming search for me, with nothing coming up. Each search within led to 'zip', nada.
Do you have a URL or link to the site you mentioned that showed the parts? or the part numbers themselves.
Thanks

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #9  
I did Google search found on first time
JD part No.W43359-Hook @2 $10.36 each
JD part No. W45253-Reinforcement Strap @2 $5.09 each
JD part No.W47211 Pin @2 $4.95 each
Go to JD parts to confirm this or do your search and get the whole story!

/ JD pallet fork attachment equivalent? #10  
Thank you very much for that information. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif