Snow Snow blower attachment for 430 FEL?

/ Snow blower attachment for 430 FEL? #1  

glagen

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4310 & X595
Has anyone ever heard of a snowblower attachment that will mount on a 430 FEL? Such an attachment is available for many skid steers on the market but I don't know if they would fit a JD 430. Thanks.
Steve Z

/ Snow blower attachment for 430 FEL? #2  
Steve,
There have been a few threads on this topic, and most of the time the talk is the same, very heavy for the loader, and the hydraulics on the tractor aren't powerful enough to power the blower by itself. You could look into the new front hitch snowblower mounting that deere is offering now, to make it easier for installing and removing the blower if you take the loader off.
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Snow blower attachment for 430 FEL? #3  
I don't know anything about 430's but I have the "quicktach" mount for my blower, on my 4115. I had to move it yesterday. I actually timed myself removing the 410 loader, puting the quicktach hanger on, then the hydraulic lift, attaching the lines and picking up the blower to move. Took less than 10 minutes 'til I was moving the blower. Another 10 minute and the blower, the hitch, the mount were off, and I had the 410 back on. I think it's a great system.

Tom