Mid-PTO
300X Loader with Standard Quickattach Bucket
72" 7-Iron MMM
$21,000 OTD
13237332012-med.jpg

13237332013-med.jpg

1323733202.jpg

1323733208-med.jpg

Bunch more at my site or in my gallery .

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #2  
That sure is a nice setup. Looks like you got a pretty good price too. Thanks for posting the photos, it's nice to see these machines find good homes.

First time I've seen closeups of a 7-iron mower too.

Cliff

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( JD 3320 on the way)</font>
Oh yes, and you need to change your sig line.

Cliff

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #4  
That is one good looking tractor I am sure you will have many hours of enjoyment using it,and yes thanks for the great pictures.

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #5  
Very, very nice. Thanks for posting the pics! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #6  
Beautiful setup!
thanks for the pics

now go order a HOOD GUARD!!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #7  
Hi. First post on this site, but been a lurker for a long time.
I also have a 3320hydro and have been adding to it:
Came with 300CX, LX-6, R4's, Cruise.
I added myself:
Mid Mount PTO, 3rd SCV. Bought ballast box (use sand), loaded tires, and flipped all wheels out to the max tracking.
Ordered 72" 7-iron MMM and planning to hook it up next week.
Mow about 10 acres, about 9 acres woods. Lots of hills. High pucker many times before loading tires and max tracking....especially helped when I did the fronts.
I enjoy your enthusiasm and find it very contagious.
JD on my friend.
-J /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #8  
Very cool. And you just gotta love that garage set-up. I didn't see the fridge or TV or lounge chair. If they're in there, can you give us the specs on them too? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Very cool. And you just gotta love that garage set-up. I didn't see the fridge or TV or lounge chair. If they're in there, can you give us the specs on them too? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

First off - After I posted these I noticed my Hood Guard was not on there!!! WTF! Called my dealer and he dropped it off - I think they forgot it when they put on my MMM. Anyway - I installed it last night - Good to go on the Hood Guard!

Dorm fridge is in the second to last picture, on right, under furnace. Full size upright fridge and full size freezer in the 3-car attached. Extra groceries and drinks get put on there - i keep water and DC in the dorm fridge (can't drink - sorry). I have a 20" Sony TV that could go out anytime - Want to get a wall mount TV stand and mini DVD layer for it first. No Easy chair but 2 stools and 2 Creepers. After all the JD is now the easy chair.

JJBravo - WELCOME!! You have an awesome setup!! I need to consider flipping out the wheels for a wider stance. I am pretty stable but still would like some more reassurance when climbing the hills though. Did you flip both fraont and rear and fill them yourself? What did you fill them with?

I requested a quote on a BB1172 from my dealer. I figure I will use that for rear ballast. JJ, Did you buy the JD rear ballast and how much does it weigh with the sand?

/ 3320 is Here!! PICS!!! #10  
Hey Mike:
I did the work by adding the mid pto (not too bad), the 3rd SCV (pain in the rear), and switching the wheels, but I had a tire co. come and do the loading.
They came and put tubes in, and I went for the calcium. Cost was about 300, but after the near death near flips with a rear wheel at least a foot high, I consider this a good deal.
you can see a little of me and the JD in my son's car web site....
http://sickr32.tripod.com/id18.html
I'm in the black shirt.
You have good taste in equipment!
-J