JD service and parts

/ JD service and parts #1  

unreconstructed

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 5325 JD 5203 JD 2320 LT 133
One reason I went JD for my recent purchase was reading good things about JD service and parts on TBN. Already have got to test it--was moving some dirt washed in around a tree and an old hay binder and found some bees /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif along with the dirt--in the retreat I got tangled in a tree limb and bent one of the hydaulic lines on the FEL. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifI couldn't straighten the thing so I ordered a new one--the configuration had already changed and I figured here I go--how many trys would it take to get the right line?? But to my pleasant suprise, got the line in a couple of days and it was the right one the first time. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ JD service and parts #2  
It happens /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ JD service and parts #3  
Just for my info, what did the lines cost you?

Scott

/ JD service and parts #4  
Did you order the line from the internet or the dealer? JD dealers have a network in place that almost any part can be had by 8am the next day if it is ordered before 3pm that day. Many times when we have been down they've gotten the part the same day. They even have a sunday service now.

/ JD service and parts
I had some other things on the ticket, but I believe the line was about 60 bucks.

I ordered from a local dealer.

/ JD service and parts
Speaking of the internet--Having a tractor after years of using wheelbarrow, grubbing hoe, and #2 shovel--has made me go nuts ( I can't disappoint my wife since she is convinced its so anyhow)---I bought a pair of those overpriced John Deere work gloves from the gift store and bought some paint at the dealership and painted my grubbing hoe, shovel, and wheelbarrow green and yellow. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I ever catch the wife napping, may paint her too. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif