John Deere 750

/ John Deere 750 #1  

Tractor
My first post!!! i hope you dont mark off points for spelling.
I just bought a John Deere 750 for $500.00 i knew the clutch was bad when i bought it. the day i picked it up i found out the motor was stuck. so today i was able to get the motor freed up so i got lucky. during the week ill continue working on getting the clutch replaced. $432.00 clutch pressure plate and bearing. i plan on putting ag tires on it i know the rears are 24'' what size are the fronts ??
thanks Forist from north western Mass. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ John Deere 750 #2  
2wd used 4X15 tires and 4WD used 6X14. The rear is 9.5X24.

/ John Deere 750 #3  
22261 said:
My first post!!! i hope you dont mark off points for spelling.
I just bought a John Deere 750 for $500.00 i knew the clutch was bad when i bought it. the day i picked it up i found out the motor was stuck. so today i was able to get the motor freed up so i got lucky. during the week ill continue working on getting the clutch replaced. $432.00 clutch pressure plate and bearing. i plan on putting ag tires on it i know the rears are 24'' what size are the fronts ??
thanks Forist from north western Mass. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hi Forest. I picked up a nice 750 and its also stuck. Pls give me your seceret Jack

/ John Deere 750
I was lucky my motor was not stuck. the clutch was froze to the pressure plate. so when i put new clutch in it sloved my problem!