Tractor

Default John Deere 750

My first post!!! i hope you dont mark off points for spelling.
    I just bought a John Deere 750 for $500.00 i knew the clutch was bad when i bought it. the day i picked it up i found out the motor was stuck. so today i was able to get the motor freed up so i got lucky. during the week ill continue working on getting the clutch replaced. $432.00 clutch pressure plate and bearing. i plan on putting ag tires on it i know the rears are 24'' what size are the fronts ??
    thanks Forist from north western Mass. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Platinum Member

Default Re: John Deere 750

2wd used 4X15 tires and 4WD used 6X14. The rear is 9.5X24.

Quote Originally Posted by 22261
    My first post!!! i hope you dont mark off points for spelling.
    I just bought a John Deere 750 for $500.00 i knew the clutch was bad when i bought it. the day i picked it up i found out the motor was stuck. so today i was able to get the motor freed up so i got lucky. during the week ill continue working on getting the clutch replaced. $432.00 clutch pressure plate and bearing. i plan on putting ag tires on it i know the rears are 24'' what size are the fronts ??
    thanks Forist from north western Mass. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hi Forest. I picked up a nice 750 and its also stuck. Pls give me your seceret Jack

Tractor

I was lucky my motor was not stuck. the clutch was froze to the pressure plate. so when i put new clutch in it sloved my problem!
    1983 John Deere 750