Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1523

Default Any new 2520 pics??

Just wondering if any of you new 2520 owners have any pictures yet to post for us? Please share. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 2520

Default Re: Any new 2520 pics??

I snapped a picture for insurance purposes before getting it dirty. I haven't been able to take anymore because it gets too dark too fast now. I plan on taking a couple more pictures this weekend. I have the backhoe on it now and will be installing a new culvert.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2007 JD 2520

Looks great! Congratulations - let us know how she works for you.

Tractor
    John Deere 2520

I've been playing with the backhoe for a couple of nights. It saves a lot of work, but the 6ft reach doesn't allow you to dig very far or dump far away without moving the tractor around.

Also, once you get used to working the controls, you find that you want to move both joysticks at the same time, but the hydraulic pumps can't keep up with all cylinders moving at once.

This is nit-picky, but folks considering the 46 backhoe should know that this is an "intro" model, and soon you'll be wanting bigger and more powerful (grunt! grunt!).