4110 on the way

/ 4110 on the way #1  

joes_427_vette

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH Cub Lo Boy, 955 John Deere , TC 55 DA New Holland, Bolens HT 20 and 1456
Wrote the painful check today... delivery next week. Got to play with it at the dealership............. what a toy !!! Quite an upgrade from the 455. New cx-200 is $2500 with set up and delivery. He said they usually knock off a hundred if I pick it up and mount. Now my New Holland TC 45 D has a stable mate. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 4110 on the way #2  
Awesome. Glad you got what you wanted. That 4110 will be a ver good work horse and you are going to love how easy on and off the loader is. It is going to be fun!

/ 4110 on the way #3  
Congrats on your new machine... I recently upgraded from my 425 to a 2210 and absolutely love it. Now you'll run into a BIG problem though... you'll find yourself shopping for all the cool attachments that you can put to use on it... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Self edit... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif... just took a peek at your profile. Looks like you already have a garage full of goodies for the tractor...

/ 4110 on the way #4  
Congrats /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif You won't regret your move. I went from 445 w/60 ---> 2210 w/62C & 210 ---> 4110 w/60 & 410 + a new JD F687 w/54" 7-Iron to help mow around the 50+ trees I have planted in the last two years. You are in a nice little family of 425/445/455 graduates here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

/ 4110 on the way #5  
Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh, and you'll soon forget the painfulness of writing the check!

/ 4110 on the way #6  
R.E. that painful check you wrote......just think of it as a nice sales tax deduction on your upcoming 1040. Even though you're located way south, get your dealer to install block and tranny heaters as part of the set up deal. Saw -3 last week & with a 3 hour plug in start up was effortless.

/ 4110 on the way #7  
Congrats on your new tractor Joe ! I've been moving lots of snow lately with mine and still can't believe how nice it is to own and operate /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif