Its Alive, Its Alive!!!!

/ Its Alive, Its Alive!!!! #1  

BloomingtonMike

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320
Well I did it. Today I installed the 300CX Third Function Loader Arm Hydrallic Oil lines and hoses - down the arms on my 300X!! Loader!! It was definately made for the 300CX and does not fit a 300X nice and easy. The oil lines had to be rerouted to work on the 300X. No problem. Found a new spot for them - used the JD line clips in a couple new spots and everything was just fine. If I did not tell you it was not supposed to work on the 300X, no one would ever know.

Had to go buy some JD hydraulic fluid and a pair of split ring pliers. Hooked everything up and there were no leaks. Zip tied everything nice and clean, added the fluid and then went out and used my snow blade with the hydraulic angling function! Very cool. Now if I ever make a grapple for the loader all the hydraulics will be right there.

Probably a good thing I did not have my dealer install it as he probably would not have "made it work" like I did .

Pictures coming soon.

/ Its Alive, Its Alive!!!! #2  
Mike,
I took the pictures for you, but I guess you do not need them now. Good job on mounting the lines. Have fun pushing snow.We are supposed to get 2 inches tonight. I will be warm and cozy clearing the drive in the morning.

Mike

/ Its Alive, Its Alive!!!!
13237front_connections.jpg

13237connections2.jpg

13237hardlines.jpg
13237connections.jpg
13237lines1.jpg
13237linesandhydraulics.jpg

/ Its Alive, Its Alive!!!! #4  
Very nice and clean. Is this a JD kit? How much? etc. I would like to do something similar for my ATI grapple kit. Right now the lines are bungee tied to the loader arms and come all the way back to my Fasse valve. Would be nice to clean all that up.

Thanks