John Deere Dealership Satifaction

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #11  
Pittsfield Lawn and Tractor in Pittsfield Ma. helped me very much with parts for my old 83 JD 750 even though i did not buy it from them. i am the second owner. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #12  
I'll second the vote for Buck Brothers in Illinois. I picked up a LT180 with a 48c" mower at their 2005 spring auction. I got a SWEET price on it! I do think this was probably the BEST auction that I've ever been to equipment-wise. I got mine for almost 1/2 off the price of a new one! Most everything went dirt cheap. I saw one of those front mounted JD mowers go for a little over $13k if I remember. Had minimal hours on it, I think the guy said that it went for like $22k new. I'm planning on going back for another one in spring of 2006, hopefully for a bigger all-wheel steer model. My wife would rather mow ALL STINKIN' DAY with the LT180 than a few hours with the 4300 w/belly mower. Go figure...

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I picked up a LT180 with a 48c" mower at their 2005 spring auction. I got a SWEET price on it! )</font>

Hey, I was at that auction. All I got were two hotdogs.

Cliff

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #14  
I'm completely satisfied /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifwith Harnett Tractor in Dunn, NC.

The salesman, parts manager and parts department guys are really good peaople.

Treat you like family and I'm in there enough that I get greeted by my first name as soon as I walk through the door /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. (and no I don't work there)

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #15  
Voelker Imp. Big Rapids Michigan. Very good dealer, low prices without having to haggle. Calls returned promptly, any questions asked that the salesman can't answer right then are given a priority and a quick phone call. Parts dept. guys are knowledgeable and friendly, salesmen are honest and straight forward. Service dept. gets right after any work that needs to be done without delay. Very happy with this very personable dealership, extremely happy with my new 3320, would definitely purchase from them again. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif have a happy new year!!!! Larry

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #16  
I have dealt with three Deere dealers. My little tractor came from All Power in Granby MA. My big tractor came from Sirum Bros in Montague, MA. My father got his Gator from Padula in Lunenberg.

All are good dealers and I would recommend any of them.

Sirum sells Kubota also. They are more farm machine and big tractor oriented. All Power sells motorcycles and boats in addition to tractors, and they mostly do mowing equipment with a few bigger machines.

I have less personal experience with Padula but my father was very pleased with them.

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #17  
The dealer I purchaced a JD 4300 from (Corriher Tractor in Lenoir, NC) made a good deal but took three months to install the items pruchased as part of the deal. Also, took three weeks to install a 4 in1 bucket when I got it for the loader. The 200hr check and service took 4 days. They sell Kubota and Bobcat and make there own Bobcat attachments. Poor service for John Deere in my opinion.

My optional dealer (Ideal Tractor, Statesville, NC) is exclusive JD and have generally been satisfied with them except for their non responsive sales people on ordering non JD attachments. They have done JD internet or special orders very well.

Both dealers are 20 miles away and I have to haul the tractor to either of them or pay a high fee.

I love my JD tractor but little thanks to the dealers in my area. My experience may be unique and I hope no one else has had the problems I have. I made my own 4th and 5th valves, TNT, etc. without dealer assistance. See previous posts.

JR

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #18  
My JD dealer is only 7 miles from my house, and I have been pleased with them so far. JD, NH and Kioti all have dealerships within three miles of each other, so I looked at all of them. JD was the only place that did not give me a bad feeling. NH and Kioti dealers were both smokey (as in cigarette smoke, hack-hack) and old. Parts shelves were dusty. Bad vibes. In contrast, the JD house was well stocked, busy and clean, but still had that tractor smell. I'm a happy customer.

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #19  
Goodridge farm suppily Alexander NY
great dealer!!!!!

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #20  
Klug Farm and Garden in Union, MI. Used to be Walkers. Great bunch of people.

QMH in South Bend and Elkhart was so bad that they lost their Deere franchise (good for Deere!) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif