John Deere Dealership Satifaction

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #1  

fitzisprint955

Bronze Member
Tractor
2305/345GX
Was wondering how happy people are with their JD dealership? CB&C in Cuba City is very good, Lou and Larry are really good guys to work with. Regardless of the back order stuff I still think the JD customer service is good. Fitz /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #2  
Very happy! Stoneham's of Waynesboro, PA. It's about an hour drive for me (and there is a closer one). Sometimes the customer service is worth the ride!!! By the way, they have one of the most informative websites when it comes to data on John Deere equipment. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #3  
Piedmont Tractor in Charlottesville is great. Luckily, it's the nearest tractor dealer, too.

My next door neighbor couldn't deal with them. He bought from a dealer just over the mountain. Gotta go over through the fog to get his parts and stuff.

Ralph

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #4  
Farmington Valley Equipment (FVE) in Farmington, CT has done fine by me -- that's why I keep going back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #5  
Harvest Equipment (Newport, VT) has been great to me - It's where I bought my Tractor, most all implements and a Flatbed to transport it! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Also Padula Bros Inc in Lunenburg, MA seems pretty good - I've bought a few parts, etc. there and they've been great both on the phone inquiring about parts and in person.

Funny - I've downloaded many pdf's from Stoneham, they have more literature on-line than anyone else - They have a "Feature/Benefit Profile" on the 2305 nobody else has. It has good info, part #'s, etc. in it.

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #6  
My buying experience at Buck Brothers in Hampshire Il. was very good. The salesman was helpful and knowledgeable and I got a fair deal. Their parts department knows what they are doing as well.

Cliff

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #7  
My dealer is J.D. Equipment in London Ohio. I feel I owe them this positive post after trashing them here. While I still won't deal with my salesman, the service department and a different salesman are trying hard to satisfy.

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #8  
All my experiance is with Robert E. Little, Inc. located in Zieglersville, PA. I am happy to report that I have been treated with respect and fair pricing. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #9  
Reynolds Farm Equipment in Fishers IN is my dealer. Very happy with their service and sales organizations.

Reynolds sends me a 10% off certification about twice a year to come and visit their store.

/ John Deere Dealership Satifaction #10  
American Machinery in Hilo, Hawaii (the Big Island), is my dealer. Got an excellent deal, great follow-up on warranty work, and happy service experience. The parts situation is odd--you have to call a central depot on Oahu (a different island) for parts, but they ship the same day at their cost with parts arriving next morning. So you gotta keep a set of spare filters on hand, which I tend to do anyway with all my motorized stuff.