What is JD part number LVU802815?

/ What is JD part number LVU802815? #1  

mhalla

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 2210
<font color="green">Can anyone tell me what JD part number LVU802815 might be? I can't come up with a successful "where used" search at jdparts.deere.com.

Is there another way to get at part number information online?

Thanks,

Mike

</font>

/ What is JD part number LVU802815? #2  
Try calling a John Deere dealer...

/ What is JD part number LVU802815? #3  
Can you double check that number,
sounds like 1 too many digits..

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ What is JD part number LVU802815?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can you double check that number, sounds like 1 too many digits.. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

<font color="green">That's the correct number all right. LVU802815 comes up as an alternate part number in my JDPARTS shopping cart for LVU14575 which is the hydrostatic cooling fan for both the JD 2210 and the JD 2305.

I was at my dealer this morning and ordered a replacement fan for my 2210. The dealer ordered part number LVU14575 at a cost of $7.97.

Later in the day I went to jdparts.deere.com and came up with the LVU802815 part number for the fan in my JDPARTS shopping cart. However the part in my shopping cart doesn't have a description, has a note that says "LVU14575 has been replaced by LVU802815", and shows a price of $20.89.

I am just trying to figure out if there is a new and improved hydrostatic cooling fan for the 2210 and 2305, maybe one that comes in two halves to permit easier replacement. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It could just be an anomaly in JDPARTS since the "where used" search fails on LVU802815. In any case it is a bit confusing given the difference in what my dealer came up with using his system and what JDPARTS is showing - two different numbers and a cost difference of $12.92.

There are some members of this forum that have more online access to JD info than I have so I was curious what anyone might know in regards to the possibility of a new part number for the hydrostatic cooling fan for the 2210 and 2305 that may or may not actuially be a new part as I am hoping.

Mike

</font>

/ What is JD part number LVU802815? #5  
sounds like your dealer has done all he can,
i am finding the same info,, just a new part number,
for more money.. the specs are different, and
the new one is slightly heavier.. which tells me it is
a different fan, but as to what is actually different,
I can't say...
have him order one up.. see what it looks like!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Try calling a John Deere dealer... )</font>

<font color="green">Went back to my dealer over my lunch hour. Parts man at the dealership confirmed that LVU802815 is the new number for the LVU14575 fan.

He said the part numbers in the dealership's computer system lags behind the numbers shown directly in John Deere's system. So it would appear I am getting the LVU802815 fan tomorrow. Makes me wonder though if the dealer is going to charge me the higher price for the fan when I pick it up even though I already paid the lower price? My dealer's pretty good to me so I suspect not.

Mike </font>

<font color="green"> The new fan came in. The LVU802815 part number was molded into the fan along with another part number that did not resemble any JD part numbers I have seen. Looks pretty much like the old fan, still one piece. The plastic used in the fan seems different from that of my orginal fan but that may be a misperception.

Mike </font>