JD 110 TLB

/ JD 110 TLB #1  

gmol

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 55-New Holland EC-35
I am looking at the 110 TLB with out the back hoe. Seems like the most tractor of it's size with the most impressive hydraulic system around. Any body out there veer run one ?

/ JD 110 TLB #2  
I have demoed one and my neighbor has one. Just curious, why would you want one w/o the hoe.

David

/ JD 110 TLB #3  
I believe the Kubota L 48 has more hydraulic output than the JD110. Rat had one without a hoe and I'm sure he can expand on this.

/ JD 110 TLB #4  
We have one... what do you want to know about it? What do you plan to do with it?

My first comment would be that you will need something heavy on the back all the time to replace the weight of the hoe to help keep it ballasted as she is front heavy without it.

/ JD 110 TLB
I use my tractors for logging, road grading, and as loaders. I have a New Holland EC45 mini excavator and do not have the patience or need for a tractor mounted back hoe any more. I am looking for weight and loader speed with lifting capacity.

/ JD 110 TLB #6  
Well, it should handle those tasks fine as long as you put some weight on the back end to counter what you're lifting.

I have moved lots of logs and trees without any issue lifting them in the grapple... large round bales too with the hay spear. The hydro cycle times are pretty quick and the 4-in-1 or grapple work great with the 3rd function buttons built into the joystick.