Power Beyond kit for mmm ????

/ Power Beyond kit for mmm ???? #1  

PLUMBER

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2520
Has you may have seen in my previous post i just installed the independent lift kit on my 2520,
I came to find out that you canot use the loader and the mower lift at the same time ,you must get off tractor and switch the hoses needless to say im a little dissapointed
iam just curious if i can power mmm lift with the Power beyond kit from JD also does anyone have a pic of this kit on a compact and a ball park price ,its my understanding that ther are not alot of these kits out there so im sure there will be alot of guys intrested in this problem , thank you in adavce for all the good adive i always get here !!

/ Power Beyond kit for mmm ???? #2  
Is there a 3rd valve option for the 2520?

/ Power Beyond kit for mmm ???? #3  
The power beyond kit alone will not help you, but you could use the PB kit to add another valve to your tractor.
You could also use an electric diverter to split the up/down funtion of the loader to the MMM cylinder.

Either way you do it, you are going to spend $400 to $600 to get it done.

/ Power Beyond kit for mmm ???? #4  
kennyd, can you tell me more about using/installing electric diverter on the line to the loader? Is it a simple selenoid switch to switch from loader use to mmm lift?

/ Power Beyond kit for mmm ???? #6  
JasonL, thank you. That explained everything very well.

/ Power Beyond kit for mmm ???? #7  
Thanks for picking up my slack Jason, I have been out of town with no PC access /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif