Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 2210

Default 2210 Loader lifting capacity

With all the talk recently about how much these little loaders can lift I borrowed a dynamometer to check the weight of a pine I cut down. I thought it was heavier than it was but from the photos you can see that the 210 loader is capable of lifting this log (600 lbs) close to the maximun lift height. I'm not entirely sure of what this may tell you so draw your own conclusions. We do know that these loaders can lift more the closer they are to the ground. Notice that the lift point on bucket top is well away from the pivot pins. Also I did not curl the bucket to lift the log off the ground.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 2210

Default Re: 2210 Loader lifting capacity

another

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 2210

last pic

Tractor
    JD 2210

DJ,

Looks like you continue to get your monies worth out of that 2210! We all, do know they will lift more than they are rated for. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I have not found much mine will not tackle, lifted some massive rocks last week, no problem

Silver Member

Using my 2305 (which essentially has the same loader as the 2210, I believe) I can lift big, rectangular hay bales which my supplier tells me are between 850-900 lbs each. Quite a site actually, they're about 8ft wideX3X3. It sits nicely atop a curled up bucket. I've gotten to the point (today infact !) where I can use the bucket to tilt the bale forward near the bottom, get under it and lift it with one "fel" swoop (pardon the pun:-). Cruisin' around with this payload is a bit tricky since I've only got a rear-mount Allied blower for ballast, but so far, I haven't had problems! I'll take a pic next time I do it.

I find you must have the throttle wide open if you wanna lift to this capacity.

Gord

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD 5525 and 5093e Kubota SVL75

I really liked my 2210. I wish it had more ground clearance, but oh well. Nice pics - serious loader.

D.